The vacancy is opened at JSC KPMG.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Analyze business processes, taking into account business strategy and goals, data flows, existing systems/applications, IT architecture and suggesting ways of optimizing them.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Represent requirements using alternative views, such as visual analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, presentations.
- Write requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze business needs and functional requirements and deliver the project documents as needed (Business case, Functional and non-functional requirements, Use Cases, UI mock up, Test cases).
- Assist with the development of the internal IT policies and procedures
- Successfully engage in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Organize and track work of yourself and project team taking into account priorities of the tasks and projects.
- Necessary participation in testing.
- Provide trainings to support teams prior to a project launch.
Competencies, Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in business analytics and/or project management in IT.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts in English and Russian.
- Interviewing and questioning skills.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Understanding the principles of corporate systems (ERP, CRM, ECM etc.) and processes behind them.
- Strong skills to operate in multi-tasking environment and control different flows of work, planning, attention to details while keeping direction.
- Capacity to work under pressure and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Conflicts and resistance management.
- Good presentation skills.
- Understanding/Certification in BABoK, Prince2 or PMBoK is a plus.
- Higher technical education.
- Russian - Fluent, English – Fluent.
- Business processes modeling in specified notation (preferred UML, knowing of any other notation like BPMN, EPC is a plus).
- System development life cycle knowledge (Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM).
- Understanding of database concepts.
- Knowledge of the MS SQL (execution of the basic queries, etc).
- Understanding of the OOP (object oriented programming) principles.
- Understanding of web-based technologies and client-server model concepts.
- Computer Skills: advanced MS office (particularly MS Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project), MS SQL Management Studio.
- .NET basics or Java knowledge is a plus.
- Configuration or programming experience is a plus.
- Directly report to Project Manager;
- Get support and consultations from Head of PMO and IT Director;
- Report to the Project managers, Head of PMO and IT Director about projects progress, any major issues or concerns;
- Communicate effectively with all staff;
- Work co-operatively and provide support and guidance in the respective area for IT staff